Confidently navigate personal property with a plan.
For one hour, an experienced personal property appraiser will visit your home, discuss your goals, and inspect your belongings. You will receive a concise plan that defines:
- Which belongings are certainly or potentially valuable
- Which belongings have nominal value
- Actionable next steps to reach your objectives
Surveys are used for:
- Determining the need for an appraisal report
- Settling an estate
- Planning a trust
- Tax planning for non-cash charitable contributions
- Collection management
- $250 for one hour on-site and a follow-up summary
- Most properties can be efficiently evaluated in this time. For larger properties additional time on-site is billed by the hour and we can quote you in advance of schedulling an appointment.
It all started when...
It's difficult to know where to start when settling an estate, administering a trust, planning for taxes, and buying an insurance policy. Whether it's a simple and affordable Sale Estimate or a Survey of an estate or collection, start with advice, guidance, and a plan for dealing with tangible personal property.